WITH JOZI SHUTTLES
ARE YOU HEADING TO RAGE FESTIVAL AND IN NEED OF RELIABLE AND AFFORDABLE TRANSPORTATION FROM JOHANNESBURG TO UMHLANGA/BALLITO AND BACK? IF SO, LOOK NO FURTHER THAN "ROAD TO RAGE FESTIVAL" WITH JOZI SHUTTLES. THEY'LL PROVIDE YOU WITH CONVENIENT, SAFE, RELIABLE AND AFFORDABLE SHUTTLE BUS TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM RAGE FESTIVAL.
JHB → UMHLANGA/BALLITO
PICK UP – O.R Tambo International Airport
DROP OFF – Ballito Bay Mall
DROP OFF – Gateway Shopping Mall
9 DECEMBER 2017
UMHLANGA/BALLITO → JHB
PICK UP – Ballito Bay Mall
PICK UP – Gateway Shopping Mall
DROP OFF – O.R Tambo International Airport
JOZI SHUTTLES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Jozi Shuttles is a transport service offered to Rage Festival goers for purchase. Jozi Shuttles is operated by independent third party operators and none of the drivers are in the employ of nor do any vehicles belong to the organisers of Rage Festival.
- By using the services of Jozi Shuttles, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) set out below.
- BEHAVIOUR AND SAFETY
- Jozi Shuttles are non-smoking vehicles. If you fail to comply, you will be issued with a spot fine in the amount of R 500.00 and will be asked to immediately disembark from the Jozi Shuttles vehicle.
- You may not stand whilst being transported in a Jozi Shuttles vehicle.
- You may not lie or sit in the aisle of any Jozi Shuttles vehicle.
- BANNED OBJECTS
- You are prohibited from carrying firearms or any harmful chemicals, explosives or toxic substances in any Jozi Shuttles vehicle.
- CANCELLATION OR RESCHEDULING
- Jozi Shuttles will make every reasonable effort to ensure the availability of connections between its services, and to inform you if there are any delays in the connection of its services.
- Jozi Shuttles will endeavour to give you reasonable notice of changes to schedules.
- By using Jozi Shuttles, you expressly agree that such use is at your own risk. Rage Festival cannot guarantee the quality of any services provided by the drivers of the Jozi Shuttles vehicles.
- Rage Festival makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the quality, suitability, reliability, timeliness or availability of the services offered.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Use of Jozi Shuttles is at your own risk, and Rage Festival, its sponsors and organisers will not be held liable under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Jozi Shuttles cannot be held responsible for failure to perform or delays in performance or service delivery due to circumstances beyond Jozi Shuttles s’ control, such as adverse weather conditions, unpredictable delays caused by traffic congestion, diversions or road works, criminal conduct by third parties, strikes, industrial disputes and regulatory interference.
- Jozi Shuttles will not be liable to you for any loss, theft, accident or damage arising from any failure or delay in performance or service delivery due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Jozi Shuttles does not have passenger or luggage insurance. If a Jozi Shuttles vehicle is involved a motor vehicle accident, your remedy is limited to lodging a claim with the Road Accident Fund.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any luggage or personal property is not left in a Jozi Shuttles vehicle after disembarking.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Rage Festival and its owners, employees and agents against any costs, claims, suits, proceedings, disputes, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Rage Festival as a result of your acts and/or omissions whilst using the services of Jozi Shuttles, violation of any third party right, violation of any laws and regulations, any misrepresentation made by you or any other person or persons or your breach or alleged breach of these Terms.
- BREACH OF TERMS
- Should you breach any of these Terms and Conditions, Jozi Shuttles reserves the right to deny you access to the Jozi Shuttles services.
- AMENDMENT OF TERMS
- Jozi Shuttles reserves the right to amend or modify these Terms at any time and at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice. Please ensure you review these Terms on a regular basis to ensure you have read the latest version.
- These Terms were last updated in March 2017.
- CHOICE OF LAW
- The Laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern these Terms.
- In the event of a dispute of these Terms, any competent division of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa will have jurisdiction.
- In the event that any provisions of these Terms is found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable by any competent authority, such provision shall be severed and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
- You may not cede, assign or otherwise transfer your rights and obligations in terms of these Terms to any third party.
- No variation, addition, deletion, or agreed cancellation of these Terms will be of any force or effect unless in writing and accepted by or on behalf of the parties hereto.
- No indulgence, extension of time, relaxation or latitude which any party (the “grantor”) may show, grant or allow to the other (the “grantee”) shall constitute a waiver by the grantor of any of the grantor’s rights and the grantor shall not thereby be prejudiced or stopped from exercising any of its rights against the grantee which may have arisen in the past or which might arise in the future.
- These Terms contain the whole agreement between you and Jozi Shuttles and no other warranty, representation or undertaking is valid, unless contained in this document.
- Any failure on you or Jozi Shuttles to enforce any right in terms hereof shall not constitute a waiver of that right.
- The headings used in these Terms are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
JHB TO UMHLANGA
ONE WAY & RETURN (1100)
JHB TO BALLITO
ONE WAY & RETURN (R1150)
UMHLANGA TO JHB
ONE WAY ONLY
BALLITO TO JHB
ONE WAY ONLY