AT RAGE FESTIVAL
RAGE FESTIVAL USES 3RD PARTY TRANSPORT PROVIDERS TO CATER FOR ALL RAGERS OVER THE FESTIVAL PERIOD. IN BOTH BALLITO AND UMHLANGA WE ARE PROUD TO BE WORKING WITH THE RELEVANT TAXI ASSOCIATIONS EMPOWERING LOCAL DRIVERS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TRANSPORT SERVICES OF THE FESTIVAL.
PLEASE DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE, RATHER MAKE USE OF THE TRANSPORT PROVIDED FOR YOU. IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE TRANSPORT METHODS OTHER THAN RAGE RIDES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
UMHLANGA SANDS/MAIN BEACH
A CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER WILL BE PRESENT INSIDE THE SHUTTLE IN CASE YOU NEED TO CONTACT A CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSONNEL.
RAGE RIDES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rage Rides is a transport service offered to Rage Festival goers. All Rage Rides are operated by independent third party operators and none of the drivers are in the employ of nor do any vehicles belong to the organisers of Rage Festival
- By using the services of Rage Rides, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) set out below.
BEHAVIOUR AND SAFETY
- Rage Rides are non-smoking vehicles. If you fail to comply, you will be issued with a spot fine in the amount of R 500.00 and will be asked to immediately disembark from the Rage Ride vehicle.
- You may not stand whilst being transported in a Rage Ride vehicle.
- You may not lie or sit in the aisle of any Rage Ride vehicle.
- You are prohibited from carrying firearms or any harmful chemicals, explosives or toxic substances in any Rage Ride vehicle.
CANCELLATION OR RESCHEDULING
- Rage Rides will make every reasonable effort to ensure the availability of connections between its services, and to inform you if there are any delays in the connection of its services.
- Rage Rides will endeavour to give you reasonable notice of changes to schedules.
- By using Rage Rides, you expressly agree that such use is at our own risk. Rage Rides cannot guarantee the quality of any services provided by the drivers of the Rage Ride vehicles.
- Rage Rides makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the quality, suitability, reliability, timeliness or availability of the services offered.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Use of Rage Rides is at your own risk, and Rage Festival, its sponsors and organisers will not be held liable under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Rage Rides may cancel any of its services upon reasonable notice to you, without any liability.
- Rage Rides cannot be held responsible for failure to perform or delays in performance or service delivery due to circumstances beyond Rage Rides’ control, such as adverse weather conditions, unpredictable delays caused by traffic congestion, diversions or road works, criminal conduct by third parties, strikes, industrial disputes and regulatory interference.
- Rage Rides will not be liable to you for any loss, theft, accident or damage arising from any failure or delay in performance or service delivery due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Rage Rides does not have passenger or luggage insurance. If a Rage Ride vehicle is involved a motor vehicle accident, your remedy is limited to lodging a claim with the Road Accident Fund.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any luggage or personal property is not left in a Rage Ride vehicle after disembarking.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Rage Festival and its owners, employees and agents against any costs, claims, suits, proceedings, disputes, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Rage Festival as a result of your acts and/or omissions whilst using the services of Rage Rides, violation of any third party right, violation of any laws and regulations, any misrepresentation made by you or any other person or persons or your breach or alleged breach of these Terms.
BREACH OF TERMS
- Should you breach any of these Terms and Conditions, Rage Rides reserves the right to deny you access to the Rage Rides services.
AMENDMENT OF TERMS
- Rage Rides reserves the right to amend or modify these Terms at any time and at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice. Please ensure you review these Terms on a regular basis to ensure you have read the latest version.
- These Terms were last updated in March 2017.
CHOICE OF LAW
- The Laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern these Terms.
- In the event of a dispute of these Terms, any competent division of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa will have jurisdiction.
- In the event that any provisions of these Terms is found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable by any competent authority, such provision shall be severed and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
- You may not cede, assign or otherwise transfer your rights and obligations in terms of these Terms to any third party.
- No variation, addition, deletion, or agreed cancellation of these Terms will be of any force or effect unless in writing and accepted by or on behalf of the parties hereto.
- No indulgence, extension of time, relaxation or latitude which any party (the “grantor”) may show, grant or allow to the other (the “grantee”) shall constitute a waiver by the grantor of any of the grantor’s rights and the grantor shall not thereby be prejudiced or stopped from exercising any of its rights against the grantee which may have arisen in the past or which might arise in the future.
- These Terms contain the whole agreement between you and Rage Rides and no other warranty, representation or undertaking is valid, unless contained in this document.
- Any failure on you or Rage Rides to enforce any right in terms hereof shall not constitute a waiver of that right.
- The headings used in these Terms are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.